So you've created a custom campaign or campaign template. Now it's time to populate it with deliverables. Let's dive in!
Creating a Deliverable within a Campaign
- Click into the campaign so you're viewing the Campaign Overview screen
- Click the orange plus sign in the upper right corner of the screen
- Give your deliverable a name. This should be the marketing asset you need to create. Here are a few examples: Landing Page, Email Nurture Track, Blog Post, Event Invitation, etc.
- When do you need to start working on this deliverable? This is the Start Date
- Will there be more than one deliverable like this in your campaign? Think one blog post a week, or one email a month. If so, use the Recurrence dropdown to pick the recurrence schedule that makes sense for this campaign
- Click 'Create'
- Voila! You created a new deliverable. Now it's time to fill it with tasks
Note: You can go back and edit or archive your deliverable at any time by clicking the blue 'Edit Deliverable' link in the upper right corner of the deliverable