To get started with a new campaign, navigate to your Marketing Plan and click the orange plus sign in the upper-right corner of the screen.
You can create a campaign from scratch or select a campaign template from the Campaign Directory.
Creating a Campaign from Scratch
- Click 'Start from Scratch'
- Select a feature image for your campaign by clicking the photo icon at the top of the screen
- Give the campaign a title and description. Don't worry about perfection here – you can always update this information later
- Enter the start and end date of your campaign. If your campaign doesn't have an end date (think regular blog content, social posting, weekly email sends, etc.) turn on the toggle where it says "This campaign is ongoing"
- Check all marketing objectives associated with your campaign. If you don't have any objectives listed yet, check out our article on Creating Marketing Objectives
- KPIs are measurable goals tied to a campaign. Here are a few examples: 50 new leads, 100 email subscribers, 2,000 website visits. If you have a KPI tied to your campaign, go ahead and enter it now.
- Click 'Save'
- Congrats! You've successfully created a new campaign